|Employer||Just Ask the Book|
|Contact information||Please call/text me direct at (715) 600-4657 or email me at ChrisHetherman@JustAskTheBook.com|
|Apply by||September 25, 2018|
|Posted on||September 12, 2018|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Write, shoot and edit the commercial/infomercial.
Create the initial concept, and bring it through to completion.
Determine equipment, actors and film crew or crews needed to produce the shoot.
The producer will use their creative talents have full autonomy in all aspects of creating and manufacturing a short commercial. During the production process, the producer would be responsible organizing cast members and directing as needed. Producers must solve unforeseen problems and delegate production duties appropriately. Once the footage is shot, producers must edit, add graphics and include sound effects to create the final product for television.
Commercial producers are also responsible for the quality of each commercial produced. Producers must also verify that commercials meet certain legal and broadcasting standards.
• Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a bachelor’s degree and experience with producing commercials videos. While prospective commercial producers can receive training in film and television programs, they can also learn about producing commercials in broadcast communications programs. Bachelor’s degree programs in these areas provide coursework in writing scripts, operating a camera and using editing software.
• Industry experience is one of the most noted forms of training for this career field, per the BLS, and training may be obtained through internships in television, radio and film.
• In summary, coursework in broadcast communication, finance, marketing, production, and film technology could all be useful for aspiring commercial producers.
• Compensation will be paid to the producer at a generous rate depending on experience. Experience would be promoted in credits, on the company website and online infomercials and TV commercials.
• Great way to get your creativity out and your name known and get paid well.
Access to equipment to make a full commercial. I.e. cameras, editing software, shooting facility, etc.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Chris Hetherman at ChrisHetherman@JustAskTheBook.com.
Application Deadline – September 25, 2018.