|Employer||Burson Cohn & Wolfe (BCW)|
|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 7, 2019|
Our team is excited to find a Social Media/Digital Account Coordinator to join the growing Healthcare practice here in NYC. You are going to be supporting social media activities for multiple marquee clients in the pharmaceutical space. These clients are modern, progressive and always ready to explore the newest digital/social strategies and technologies. You will be part of a dynamic and growing digital team looking to challenge the boundaries of traditional communications.
The BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) Account Coordinator program is for recent graduates looking to break into the amazing world of PR and specifically, Digital Communications in the Healthcare space. This is a full time and paid program for up to 6 months where you will get to work on some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
The Healthcare team at BCW is one of the largest and most innovative groups in the space. Known for pushing the limits of traditional healthcare communications with a complete 360-degree integrated offer for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo!
What you will do…
• Work directly with Digital team and account leaders to develop inspirational social media strategies to help elevate our client’s brand
• Draft content for social channels including, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Help to moderate and monitor social communities in our space including social auditing and listening
• Develop an understanding of all social channels, how they are evolving every day and where we need to be playing in the future
• Be an active member in the brainstorm process where we will flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to integrate digital and traditional communication strategies
Who you will be…
• Internships in social media and digital within an agency setting, healthcare experience is a plus
• Self-starter who is hungry to take ownership of projects and build Impeccable client relationship skills
• Experience with all aspects social and how it works within traditional communications
• Amazing flexibility and someone who thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• You are imaginative and inventive and will help us to reach new heights
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!