|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 29, 2019|
Scout Sports and Entertainment, a division of Horizon Media, Inc., the largest US independent media services agency, is seeking candidates to fill a recently created position. As Account Executive, you will report directly to the Account Supervisor (AS) of the sports division and support all client projects, sponsorship activation & new business efforts. This is a dynamic opportunity to join a forward-thinking agency during its continued growth phase.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• 35% – Support Account Supervisor and account team in management and execution of client sponsorship portfolios, activations, promotions and events
• 15% – Lead select client projects with support of Account Coordinators
• 10% – Develop and manage internal communications and documents
• 10% – Coordinate logistics and execution of sponsorship-related events and promotions with respective rights holders
• 10% – Manage day-to-day communication and coordination between client (or Horizon brand team) and rights holders
• 10% – Utilize creative and innovative thinking skills to develop marketing concepts and sponsorship activation strategies for Horizon clients and brand teams (pushing the envelope and thinking outside of the box)
• 5% – Communication with internal counterparts, vendors, rights holders and upper management
• 5% – Build and maintain long-term business relationships (internal and external)
• The AE may be asked to lead certain client projects that would come with supervisory responsibilities over more junior members of the team
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience at an agency, team, league, rights holder or brand with a proven performance record.
• Tremendous organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
• Must adhere to teamwork approach to complete client tasks
• Proven experience developing persuasive presentations
• Past experience with sponsorship strategy development, activation concepts, compliance (measurement analysis experience is a plus)
• Ability to conduct comprehensive client-facing research
• Exceptional listening and communications skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-pace environment
• Ability to work nights, weekends or travel for client programs and/or events
• High level of proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to effectively manage a variety of overlapping projects
• Must be solutions oriented and focused on proactive problem solving and advanced troubleshooting
Certificates, licenses and registrations:
• Bachelor of Arts or Science (minimum)
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!