|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2020|
• Creative assistance primarily in the form of writing in pre-sale/pitch research, ideation, running errands, assisting directors in researching subjects/contributors, organizing ideas storage, etc.
• This is a hands-on & robust program, in which interns will work day-to-day with one of the ad sales or sales support groups.
• Interns will also be invited to attend events in which they will get exposure to all areas of the business, and the program will end with a collaborative end-of-the-semester sales pitch project.
• Overall, this program provides great opportunities for significant learning experiences, as well as the chance to make lasting business contacts.
• Ideal background/academic program: Studying film, TV/media production, creative writing, English, communication, OR similar degree/program.
• Previous experience in creative writing, script writing, marketing/media/communications is a bonus!
• Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
• All students must remain enrolled in school for the entire length of the program.
• Dates: June 1 – August 7 | The program will run for ten weeks and this is a paid opportunity.
• Students are expected to work normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm / 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on business needs).
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!