|Employer||UW-Madison, Wisconsin Union Directorate|
|Apply by||January 20, 2019|
|Posted on||December 5, 2018|
Souvenirs Magazine is hiring an Art Director for spring 2019!
Souvenirs Magazine is UW-Madison’s student-run publication about travel. We publish a print magazine each semester and run an online blog year-round of travel advice and stories.
Duties of the Art Director:
• Responsible for designing the entire print magazine, which will be seen by 1,000+ readers across campus and the state (a fantastic piece to add to your portfolio!)
• Design promotional materials like flyers and social media posts
• Maintain consistent branding throughout all pieces of work
• Some photo editing before placing photos in magazine design
• Expertise in InDesign
• Previous design experience
• Interest in publication design
• Understanding of PPI and color formats
• Must be a UW student
• Interest in travel is a plus!
See previous issues of Souvenirs at www.souvenirsmadison.com/in-print
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and 3-5 work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline—January 20, 2019.