|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 8, 2019|
At FCB Chicago, the Assistant Account Executive is the relief pitcher. A person who can be called upon to help with any and every part of the account team’s day-to-day activities—from planning to completion. We want someone who thinks an accomplishment isn’t an accomplishment unless it is done on time and accurately. We want a person who can support senior account personnel by acting as an additional connection between the agency and the client without being just a second fiddle. We want idea people. We’re looking to meet the folks who challenge the status quo.
• Contributes ideas…daily
• Leads projects. Initiates projects. Thrives on making things happen
• Analyzes, prepares and organizes all account materials including presentations, research, schedules, estimates, creative and billing
• Ensures all scheduling is adhered to and that deliverables are met
• Monitors project results, timelines and budgets. Always asks ‘how can we make this better?’
• Builds meaningful relationships with team members and clients
• Works with creatives to understand the ‘why’ behind the work and provides feedback
• Remains up to date on industry and consumer trends
• Learns, observes and asks questions…and takes a ton of notes
• Ambitious and not afraid to take the wheel when asked
• Client service-oriented
• Enjoys the pressure of problem solving in a fast-paced environment
• Effective oral/written communication, mathematical and organizational skills
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!