|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 8, 2019|
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships between the client and the agency for specified accounts. Has frequent and high-level contact with client management. Ascertains marketing objectives and works with both client and agency creative and production departments to reach those objectives.
• Provide efficient and effective management of the overall account, including:
• Own all project details, billing, travel and timing
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Writing status and client contact reports
• Analyze the competitive landscape and construct an informed POV.
• Create budgets for individual projects and work with Finance to open, track, and update all jobs.
• Have a positive and proactive attitude; always thinking past the next step.
• Anticipate questions and strive to go above and beyond the task you’ve been asked to do.
• Staying engaged in the business: reading the ad pubs, being aware of transmedia trends, and observing how they translate to opportunities for your creative team and client.
• Be self-directed, recognizing problems but also thinking about solutions.
• Rolling up your sleeves and providing project management support.
• You have a thirst for doing and for making.
• You are organized, self-reliant, articulate, flexible, and capable of working under pressure.
• You love finding ways to improve the process.
• You’re hungry for growth opportunities.
• You have a strong POV and not afraid to speak up.
• Minimum of one year working experience at an advertising agency or similar marketing company, plus internships
• Production experience, specifically in broadcast, print and digital
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail
• Ability to perform and meet deadlines under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment
• Ability to keep all the balls in the air
• Voracious appetite for learning on your own and from others
• Can-do, never-give-up attitude; demonstrated solution-seeking behavior and innovative problem-solving mindset; naturally optimistic personality
• Capacity to manage high-pressure situations with grace and agility while relating well with people at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm and motivate strategic thinking; demonstrated ability to be a critical working member of a high-performing team
• Excellent oral, written and strategic abilities
• Strong collaborative style and approach
• Equally important as the above skills are the fearlessness, passion, curiosity, and ideas you have as an individual. The fundamentals learned as an AAE are invaluable tools that build on your personal foundation and help lay the groundwork for success.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!