|Location||New York City, NY | Chicago, IL|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 7, 2019|
Ketchum Influencer is currently looking for an Assistant Account Executive, Influencer Strategy in our NY or Chicago office!
Our audience-first approach begins with a deep dive into the target demographic to ensure our strategy aligns with where the audience consumes content and from which types of influencers. We have deep relationships with the top influencer agents, managers, and publicists, as well as state of the art influencer identification tools and technology allow us to identify target-right influencers for any campaign or brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fast-growing and innovative company as well as explore the ever-evolving digital influencer world. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is extremely hard- working and responsible; someone who is digitally savvy, self-motivated, resourceful, culturally aware, and shows enthusiasm for the business. They are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about social media influencers from YouTubers stars to Instafamous cats to tweens with millions of followers on TikTok.
About the Job:
• Work with teams to create compelling influencer marketing programs on behalf of some of the world’s biggest brands
• Monitor and keep abreast of industry news and trends in the influencer marketing world and report updates to team
• Responsible for the ideation and brainstorming of potential Influencers for specific Client campaigns
• Aggregate submissions for Influencer personalities from various agencies and present to Client in an impactful way
• Draft and negotiate influencer contracts with oversight and review
• Execute partnerships with Influencers from program concepting through to campaign completion, including selecting influencers, drafting creative briefs, reviewing content, tracking performance, and creating wrap reports
• Be proficient in (or comfortable adopting new) Influencer tools and stay on top of the latest reporting needs
• Stay apprised of new capabilities that are announced on existing social media platforms as well as new emerging social media platforms that are gaining popularity
• Follow social media influencer personalities across multiple social platforms
• Help support the logistics to Influencers for a specific Campaign or Program.
• Ongoing research support for the team
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field preferred
• One+ years of experience in an agency or similar position in a non-agency setting
• Knowledge of various social media tools and programs; monitors and reads online/news and blogs daily
• Excellent writing skills required
• Excel skills and comfort with spreadsheets
• Understanding of/interest in social media metrics and analytics
• Ability to learn, understanding and following the budgeting and billing procedures required by Ketchum and our clients
• Attention to detail and thorough follow-up
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication. We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer:
• Robust benefits program
• Generous time off policies
• Retirement program with company match
• Workplace flexibility
• Business casual dress code
• Workplace and off-site social gatherings
• Yoga @ work
• Professional learning and development opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid maternity/paternity leave
• Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!