|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 7, 2019|
The Assistant Account Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing Out-of-Home media recommendations, with guidance from management. Heavy emphasis on account and client services, with opportunities to incorporate unique creative executions, production and non-traditional media.
Ideal candidates are proactive strategic thinkers, detail-orientated and creative minds with excellent communications skills (both written and oral). Candidates should possess a strong desire to learn and an inquisitive nature that leads them to explore innovative solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and communicate all planning documentation in accordance with planning process, policies, and procedures
• Input and communicate all buying documentation in accordance with the buying process, policies, and procedures
• Assist in preparation of Media Authorizations
• Assist with implementation of the approved media plan, completing assigned tasks on time and to requirements
• Assist with preparation of all client documents
• Assists with business building on assigned accounts, as appropriate
• Assist in resolution of vender discrepancies
• Assist with preparation of case studies
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Provide weekly account status and participate in status meetings
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
Relevant Industry Skills:
• A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication, or equivalent work experience
• Should have a genuine interest in the advertising and marketing world
• Must be able to quickly adapt to a fast-paced, every-changing landscape
• Collaborative with a strong focus on teamwork
• Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
• Professional and articulate with good spelling, punctuation, and proper grammar
• Should be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word
• Should possess a strong foundation in the core functions of Excel, and capable of creating spreadsheets with basic formulas for data analysis
Click here for a full job-description and instructions on how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!