|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 30, 2020|
We are seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Boston Account Service team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital marketing, trends and technologies. Must be proactive. Highly motivated and detail oriented. The Assistant Account Executive will have the opportunity to work with many internal teams, including: media, project management, creative, and analytics to ensure the client’s expectations are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with the account team to manage the day-to-day activities of the account including:
– Website(s) updates and maintenance.
– Digital content development including social media.
– Analytics support.
– Quality assurance of content and code.
– Call and status report updates.
– Gathering competitive and industry intelligence.
– Four-year degree is required.
– Recent graduate preferred.
– Advertising internship (or agency experience) is a plus
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!