|Employer||Hearts & Science|
|Location||New York City, NY | Los Angeles, CA|
|Contact information||Hugh Scallon hugh.scallon@ hearts-science.com|
|Apply by||Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 16, 2018|
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
As an Assistant Strategist on our Paid Social team, you work with a team to ensure that social marketing programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled, and meeting or exceeding all client goals. To thrive in our fast-paced, results-based environment, Assistant Strategists must be proactive self-starter types who have an eye for detail are comfortable taking ownership to get things done.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Possessing in-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
• Demonstrating strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
• Tracking progress, execution and consistency of campaigns
• Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
• Facilitating and managing forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization processes
• Identifying campaign expansion opportunities
• Extracting insights from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
• Setting 90-day execution plan(s) to achieve key metrics (KPI’s)
• Managing relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners such as DoubleClick and Omniture, among others
• 0-1 year of experience in biddable or paid media at an agency or in-house
• Strong program management and advanced organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
• Solid interpersonal,verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and confidence analyzing and acting on marketing data
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS, or stats
Click here to apply online. Search under ‘Assistant Strategist-Social’.
Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!