|Location||Chicago, IL (as well as other locations)|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||January 13, 2020|
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
Our Associate role gives you the opportunity to work with the best in the media business. You’ll work with your team to create an experience that connects our clients’ brands with consumers. Not only will you be working with well-respected experts and some of the biggest companies in the world, you’ll complete a training program – highly regarded as one of the industry’s best – to introduce you to all aspects of the media industry.
You’ll spend your days at the office, in the hustle and bustle of it all, where you’ll find a casual dress code, free soda, and creative, fun co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Planning teams develop strong relationships with the client to create and present recommendations about when and where advertising dollars should be spent. As the Associate you will:
• Assist the Senior Media Associate in plan development. You will assist with gathering and analyzing market data to determine the client’s advertising placement needs.
• Assist the Senior Media Associate with plan stewardship and management. You will assist with monitoring and meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of plan implementation.
• Manage budgets, submit purchase authorizations, and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Run and analyze various reports using media systems and Microsoft Excel.
• You’ll work in one or more of the following media spaces: digital, mobile, print, broadcast (radio or TV), or out of home media (bus shelters, billboards, just to name a few).
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications preferred but not required.
• You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Power Point. You’ll use spreadsheets to perform math calculations and percentages to create understand data and create results.
• You want to work in a world of creativity. You have a basic understanding of consumer behavior and you want to spend your days influencing the way brands and consumers interact.
For the position in Chicago, go here.
Deadline not specified.