|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||May 13, 2020|
Position Description: The Online Customer Service Socialite is responsible for enhancing customer experiences in social media and other alternative consumer engagement channels by answering fan inquiries/comments and encouraging community interaction with positive engagement. Inquiries may include questions related to product recommendations, product usage, feedback and miscellaneous brand information.
• Moderate fan questions in various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube), via CRM tool: Sprinklr.
• Communicate with fans in a friendly, informative manner, in keeping with the brand’s voice and tone, as well as custom-fitting responses according to channel.
• Answer fan questions and suggestive sell products via product recommendations and link sharing.
• Keep up-to-date on all social media platforms, brand web site content, features, promotions, and inventory to accurately inform and respond to social community.
• Respond to Question + Answer and Ratings & Reviews on brand sites and/or retailer.com sites.
• Understand when to strive for one contact resolution and when to drive offline.
• Identify crisis situations or any posts that are potentially harmful to the company and follow policy and procedure. Alert management, as appropriate, to potential escalated situations.
• Attend brand’s seasonal training’s and review all training materials to maintain product knowledge.
• Current brand experience (no longer than 1 year lapse in employment).
• Online customer service and/or social media moderation experience required.
• Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
• Strong attention to detail, extraordinary skills in customer service (High Touch) and proven ability at handling sensitive situations deftly.
• Clear and concise written communication (prior writing history preferred).
• Ability to adapt and quickly change course of action.
• Strong brand product knowledge and command of brand voice.
• Fun, energetic, artistic, creative and passionate.
• Excellent written communication skills, as well as impeccable grammar and punctuation.
• Open to receiving feedback and coaching on a daily basis.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, intense environment, while remaining positive.
• Basic computer skills, along with working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Flexibility with schedule (including nights and weekends).
Computer Hardware/Software Requirements:
You will be responsible for supplying your own computer hardware and upkeep of your system. Below please find our computer requirements:
• Windows PC computer (Mac computers are not compatible with our software)
• Minimum of 2048MB of RAM (2GB of memory).
• Internet Service Provider with Cable “broadband” service (No DSL, WAN, or Dial-up connections)
• Anti-virus software
• Working Gmail email address for internal communications
• Windows Messenger Instant messenger service
• Internet Explorer Version 8.0 or higher with all security updates installed
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel software
An additional note:
Any software that limits pop-up or pop-under windows must be removed from your computer. You must not install “Pop-up” killer software or ad-removal software. Our system will not function with this software installed on your computer.
Here are a few examples:
• Pop-up Killer
• Pop-up Stopper
• Comet Cursor
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!