|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||May 20, 2020|
Entercom Milwaukee seeks a talented and energetic individual to serve as Chief Engineer for our three local radio stations, as well as our three station cluster in Madison.
If you possess the following skills and experiences, then please apply for this opportunity:
Minimum five years broadcast engineering experience. Oversee local technical needs and activities for a goal of 100% uptime for station On-Air Products. Hands-on FM, HD, AM transmitter experience and AM Directional Antenna experience. Ability to inspect, repair, and maintain all broadcast radio station equipment, including transmitters, antenna’s, satellite downlinks, automation system, studio equipment, remote equipment, generators, telephone system and related other equipment. A knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations. The candidate must have strong verbal and writing communications skills, as well as strong proven time management skills including ability to multi-task in a multiple project environment. Experience in project planning, management and execution. IT & Network knowledge and experience required as well as experience with digital audio and audio streaming.
• Must have at least four years of college or technical school and/or training; or equivalent work experience.
• Availability to work various hours / days, including some weekends and holidays.
• Ability to provide on-call status 24/7 in case of equipment failure.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
• SBE Certifications is a plus
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!