|Employer||Harley-Davidson Motor Company|
|Contact information||Erica Leezer - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Apply by||November 30, 2019|
|Posted on||October 10, 2019|
This position works closely with Communication department colleagues to coordinate the effective delivery of communication plans and content which facilitate employee and/or dealer understanding, acceptance and commitment to achieve Harley-Davidson’s purpose and business goals. This position supports the Communication teams in fostering advocacy for the company’s business strategies and point of view by writing, reviewing, editing and publishing content for employee and/or dealer channels. The incumbent understands and applies Harley-Davidson’s standardized internal and/or dealer communication systems in his/her work to advise on the timing of the communication, ensure the most appropriate local channels are utilized and assess the effectiveness of the communication.
• Coordinates across the Communication Department with key team members to ensure effective communication occurs at the company-wide and/or dealer network level when appropriate.
• Fields and processes requests for miscellaneous communication department support requests. Employee collaborates with Integration and Planning on assigning ownership of support requests
• Takes an active role in support of the Communication department CI initiatives. Employee seeks continuous improvement opportunities within scope of responsibility.
• Coordinates special meetings, events, and other projects initiated by the Communications department.
• Collaborates with department staff to plan, implement and evaluate a variety employee and/or dealer communication initiatives. Employee develops communication plans and content that support the company’s purpose and business objectives with the goal of creating employee and/or dealer awareness, understanding and commitment
• A bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field is Preferred.
• Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience in communication.
• Basic understanding of communication concepts.
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand the “big picture” and translate information into clear, concise, actionable plans and messages.
• Strong written and oral communications skills. Proficient computer skills, as well as Internet/Intranet publishing experience.
• Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively
• Flexibility to work in an interactive environment with a high tolerance for ambiguity and change; the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to be responsive to internal stakeholder requests while maintaining a high level of integrity and focusing on agree-upon expectations and outcomes.
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do:
• Be accountable
• Model Integrity
• Value Individuality and Diversity
• Inspire Teamwork
• Encourage Creativity
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline—November 30, 2019.