|Apply by||February 1|
|Posted on||January 10, 2019|
The Communications Intern will play a key support role at GE Healthcare. S/he will be a member of the Communications Team, working closely with team members from the USCAN, Clinical Care Solutions and Imaging Communications teams to help execute internal, external and public affairs communications tactics (as assigned) that support business growth and reputation management. S/he will also support broader GE Healthcare initiatives that help protect and promote the company brand, while also supporting digital and social media storytelling projects. The Communications Intern reports to the Imaging and CCS Communications Director, and will be based at Research Park in Wauwatosa, WI.
• Support key region, business and internal communications activities.
• Act as a company reporter, helping uncover and tell GE Healthcare stories through various channels.
• Help maintain key digital assets.
• Create content: help digitize promotional information to use across channels.
• Assist Communications Leaders with employee events, as needed.
• Help with basic design needs, i.e. updates, revisions, as needed.
• Work cross functionally with the Marketing and Marketing-Communications teams to ensure project needs and timelines are being met.
1. Pursuing/recently completed a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, corporate communications, advertising, or related field. Open to flexibility here for rockstar communicators.
2. A strategic mindset and creative content skills. Proactive personality with a “can-do” attitude.
3. Strong teamwork, communication, and critical thinking skills.
4. Digital Native with comfort in social media and content marketing. Fluent in English.
1. Strong writing and storytelling skills, in print, digitally and socially.
2. Clear thinking / problem solving: successfully managed social media (personal or brand).
3. Excellent communication skills, able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing.
4. Bias toward action.
5. Adaptable/flexible: being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
6. Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
If interested, please send resume and writing samples to email@example.com