|Employer||National Rural Electric Cooperative Association|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 13, 2020|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support marketing and member relations areas of Touchstone Energy Cooperatives with internal communication and data/analytic efforts.
• Gain an understanding of the Cooperative Difference and role co-ops play in service, electrification, economic development, community support, etc. and broad understanding of teamwork at a national brand.
• Further develop interview and writing skills and gain practical experience in editorial calendars/database management/version control/reporting.
• Write articles for online newsletters, email, websites, etc., especially those related to standard, seasonal Touchstone Energy events like like #WhoPowersYou national social media contest, Listen Up!/We’re Listening! marketing promotion, Board of Director election, Admire & Acquire section of member website
• Update current presentations/website related to Best In Class Achievement
• Review current value proposition touchpoint and update related collateral in preparation for budget discussions with membership
• 60% interviewing, writing, creating digital and print collateral in collaboration with others on team.
• 30% Administrative Duties such as responding to emails, phone calls and member requests.
• 10% project support and quality control. Examples include: proofreading, reviewing materials for version control/consistency, updating editorial calendar.
• Background in Marketing, Advertising and/or Communications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience interviewing, copywriting and proofreading
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
• Creative yet organized with a member service attitude
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a bonus, but not required
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Mandatory Start Date: May 18th
Available May 18 – August 7th
Must be able to provide to letters of recommendations should you be chosen for the internship program
Pay rate $18.50
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!