|Employer||Executive Director, Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||August 7, 2019|
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine, AAEM is accepting applications for a Communications Manager. In this position, the communications manager is responsible for assisting with the implementation of the annual marketing plan, daily communications tasks, and digital projects. They also serve as the staff editor of AAEM’s social media sites and content to optimize the user experience and properly communicate AAEM’s messaging and brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the AAEM social media assuring quality of content and maintain the editorial calendar. This includes Facebook pages, Twitter and Instagram accounts, blogs, and other social media.
• Develop and manage social media content to keep information accurate, relevant and innovative (scientific and non-scientific in nature) with the assistance of AAEM staff, volunteer content experts or committee members as appropriate.
• Develop key metrics for social media and website analytics and supply updated data for staff and board reports.
• In collaboration with the Senior Communications Manager, implement AAEM’s annual marketing plan including determining appropriate target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes and manage creation of promotional materials.
• Schedule, record audio, edit, and publish the AAEM and RSA podcast series.
• Create new RSS feeds as needed.
• Assist in the creation, design and scheduling of email messages.
• Manage the weekly AAEM Insights eNewsletter and advertising approvals.
• Assist with website editing and updates using the content management system.
• Assist in recording, editing, and publishing video content that can be recorded for later distribution.
• Assist in the creation of content and ideas for print and other advertising materials.
• Carry out daily editorial functions for AAEM including copy editing.
• In conjunction with the Senior Communications Manager, seek out opportunities to promote AAEM’s educational content and position AAEM as a leader in the field of emergency medicine.
• Serve as staff liaison to committees and chapter divisions as assigned. This includes taking meeting minutes and distributing them to the committee chair, board liaison and committee members, and assisting with projects and tasks.
• Staff exhibit booths, Oral Board Review Courses, and other in-person events as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!