|Employer||Executive Director, Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 9, 2020|
Working with the Assistant Director of Communications, manage MDS member communications, and help initiate, develop, implement and evaluate social media and marketing strategies related to the MDS strategic plan.
Position Responsibilities: (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
– Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Communications, implement strategies and content for all MDS Social Media channels and provide ongoing analysis of efforts;
– Under the leadership of the Director of Communications and Membership and Assistant Director of Communications, work with MDS team to develop and implement marketing efforts to educate members about MDS Membership, Programs and strategic initiatives;
– Under the leadership of the Assistant Director of Communications, co-coordinate press efforts as well as onsite media management at Annual International Congress;
– Manage, in consultation with the Assistant Director of Communications, the development, publication and distribution of the MDS quarterly newsletter;
– Coordinate internal work order processes with EDI support services related to MDS marketing and communications efforts;
– Support staff with committees as needed to achieve objectives, including, but not limited to, development of reports, timelines, action plans, correspondence, and other presentation materials;
– In conjunction with the MDS Membership Manager, oversee the coordination of the MDS exhibit at meetings of related organizations, provide input into the membership activities coordinated at the MDS International Congress and Regional Congresses;
– Communicate with related organizations, government agencies, printing and mailing vendors, as needed;
– Other duties as assigned.
Amount Of Travel Required:
– 1-3 weeks per year, and may include some international travel. Some early morning/evening and weekend work required.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred. Oral, written and organizational skills essential. Knowledge of social media tools preferred. Proficient in Windows, MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with iMIS a plus.
Physical Requirements: (example – lifting, packaging, etc.)
– Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!