|Apply by||Application Deadline—March 1, 2020.|
|Posted on||February 10, 2020|
RENEW Wisconsin is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building a stronger, healthier, more vibrant Wisconsin through the advancement of renewable energy. We work on policies and programs that support solar power, wind power, biogas, local hydropower, geothermal energy, and electric vehicles.
Wisconsin is seeking a Community Outreach Intern for a limited-term employment position. The position will be part-time during the months of March, April, and May, and full-time for the months of June, July, and August. The position will end on or before August 31, 2020.
The Community Outreach Intern will support the MadiSUN Solar Programs. These programs aim to help Madison residents, businesses, and nonprofit organizations “go solar.” This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain experience and knowledge in solar electricity and renewable energy, as well as sales and communications.
Primary Responsibilities of Community Outreach Intern:
• Conducting residential solar assessments with homeowners via telephone
• Facilitating prospective homeowners through the solar-buying process
• Updating and managing customer databases
• Participating in outreach and educational events
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
• Pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Strong and effective verbal communication skills
• Outgoing and personable
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Able to work part-time (10-20 hrs/week) from March-May; and full-time (30-40 hrs/week) from June-August.
• Available to work 2 to 3 evenings or weekend days per week as part of total 30-40 hrs work week.
Please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline—March 1, 2020.