|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 30, 2020|
BrainPOP is an online K-12 educational solution that makes rigorous learning experiences accessible and engaging for all. Proven to raise academic achievement, BrainPOP has been a trusted resource to more than six million educators, and engages the hearts and challenged the minds of over 300 million learners worldwide.
BrainPOP provides endless opportunities for kids to take agency over their learning through playful, knowledge-building content and learner-driven projects, preparing them for success in the classroom and beyond.
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Intern to join our team. This position will report to the Content Marketing Manager on the Growth Marketing team.
As the Content Marketing Intern, you will develop copy and imagery for social media with the goal of increasing audience awareness, engagement, and acquisition. You will manage our growing community of parents and educators across social media and route queries in partnership with the Customer Success and Educators teams. You will also participate in and drive conversations with said community. You will use platforms including Hootsuite, Bit.ly, SEMRush, and Google Analytics to perform job functions and track success. You will also develop content and perform minor administrative tasks for the BrainPOP blog and a series of newsletters.
Your contribution will make an impact by increasing the cadence and quality of BrainPOP’s direct line to its customers and prospects.
In this role, you will:
• Write copy for social media posts
• Create visuals for social media posts using Sketch, Photoshop, and Quicktime
• Maintain an editorial calendar
• Perform minor administrative tasks related to calendaring and documentation
• Operate platforms including Hootsuite, Bit.ly, SEMRush, and Google Analytics
• Work cross-functionally with departments including Customer Success, Educators, and PR
• Use research and industry best practice to make judgments about social content, iterating based on analytics
• An articulate communicator with strong writing skills
• A skilled multi-tasker who is quick to learn new programs and tools
• Excited to contribute to BrainPOP’s mission of empowering kids to shape the world around them and within them
• Passionate about learning and always seek opportunities to expand your knowledge
• A self-starter with great instincts and the ability to discern upcoming needs
• Not afraid to roll up your sleeves; “not my job” is not in your vernacular
• A team player with the time management and organizational skills to also work independently
For Extra Credit, or, Nice-to-Haves:
• Experience in education/edtech
• Experience in social media management
• Experience in digital marketing
• Experience with analytics tools
• Knowledge of social media trends
Click here to learn how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!