|Location||Delray Beach, Fl|
|Apply by||January 1, 2019|
|Posted on||November 7, 2018|
Fractl is seeking a Content Production Associate to assist in managing the research, design, and development aspects of our campaign production. In this position, the primary responsibilities include conducting high-quality online research; preparing surveys; reaching out to potential sources; working with and analyzing data sources using tableau; giving design direction; and working on revisions. All of these aspects will be used to assist in the creation of high-quality content marketing campaigns that get placed with the web’s top publishers.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Production and delivery of tasks for projects on a strict schedule
• Managing multiple tasks for concurrent projects at various stages of completion
• Organizing and implementing internal and client revisions under the direction of a Project Manager
This entry- to associate-level position requires an innovative, independent individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires frequently shifting mindsets.
Required Skills and Expertise:
• Working knowledge of engaging, useful web content
• Impeccable attention to detail. Written material with any typos or grammatical errors is entirely unacceptable
• Well-spoken, articulate, and skilled communicator both in person and in writing
• Working familiarity with most (if not all) of the following: HTML, Excel, Google Docs, Gmail, and Calendar. Bonus points for experience with other Adobe products, any additional design experience, any programming experience
• Creativity and storytelling abilities > Marketing experience
• Quick to learn new platforms or systems, like Asana, Airtable, Jira, and Tableau
• Ability to multitask and manage time as organization and planning are paramount to success in this fast-paced role
• Top-level Internet research skills– you should be a Google Master
• Strategic, creative problem-solving skills with the drive of a self-starter and resourcefulness to overcome obstacles independently
• Preferred history of technical problem solving and experience in working with large data sets for analysis– Tableau experience is preferred, but not required
• Ability to manage yourself but also work within a team
Education and Experience:
• Recently completed an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Creativity, problem solving, and organizational skills > field of study
Click here to apply online.
Include a cover letter that details:
• Why you would like to work for Fractl and why you are applying for this position
• Explain why/how your experience or knowledge fulfills the expectations above, highlighting experience with digital or web project management
Application Deadline—January 1, 2019.
Fractl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer