|Employer||Kids Matter Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 9, 2020|
Do you have the key to help us unlock our creative potential? We are looking for a storyteller to help us broadcast youth voices, inspire donors and create lasting community connections.
– Plan, execute and evaluate fundraising activities for public or private sector activities/outreach
– Develop systems for growing relationships with existing donors and creating new relationships
– Maintain accurate and timely communication and records
Social Media and Digital Marketing
– Create and track marketing projects from conception through execution
– Conduct A/B testing and optimize website pages, email newsletters and social media content
– Write and edit for online and print channels
– Monitor Facebook engagement, manage Google Ads and measure and report on website performance
– Coordinate logistics and timelines for one major event per year
– Coordinate with volunteers, donors, corporations, vendors and committee members
– Design and develop event materials
– Maintain information in appropriate software programs
– College degree preferred and 2+ years in a professional communications or development role
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or Google Ads preferred
– Experience with video and audio post-production software a plus
– An artistic eye, an ear for stories and excellent copywriting skills
– Ability to communicate visual concepts to non-design team members
– Ability to write with emotion and produce powerful stories in a variety of forms for diverse audiences
– Strong interpersonal and proactive communication skills along with the ability to work as a member of a team
– Industry experience in advocacy, volunteerism, child welfare, law or a therapeutic setting will be helpful
– Enthusiasm for taking a small nonprofit to the next level
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Kids Matter Inc. offers health insurance, PTO and other benefits.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
For information on how to apply, please see: