|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 19, 2019|
Lagardère Sports is seeking a Digital Content Coordinator based in its US Headquarters in New York City. The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for planning and creating creative social media content, editorial copyrighting, overseeing content design, launching social campaigns, engaging the online community, and analyzing insights for one of our key global soccer accounts. This role will be focused on actively growing and building digital audiences across different social and digital media platforms on a daily basis. The role involves working with major brands, sports right holders, talents, events, and entertainment.
• Manage and create digital and social media content for our key sports accounts
• Responsible of day-to-day social media management and social media platforms
• Development of monthly content and editorial calendar
• Contribute to creative and storytelling efforts across account’s different channels
• Understand and utilize different social media tools and platforms, including but not limited to: content generation and management, social listening, platform management
• Execute and monitor paid media campaigns and advertising
• Work cross functionally across creative, commercial, design and CRM to ensure social media strategy is aligned with overall marketing initiatives
• Execute and optimize business performance reporting including but not limited to: weekly recap, benchmarking, performance monitoring, campaign evaluation, best practices etc.
• Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorming sessions
• 1+ years of social media and content creation experience, preferably with an agency
• Proficient understanding of all current and emerging social media platforms
• Understanding of the sports and entertainment industry, especially global soccer
• Experience working with social management and listening platforms
• Basic knowledge of photo and video editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign
• Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
• Self-starter and able to work independently.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in developing branded content and activation concepts.
• Understanding of media buying mechanism on social media and video sharing platforms.
• Proactive, creative and team working spirit.
• Bonus points for pop culture knowledge, sense of humor and meme creation!
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!