|Employer||National Rural Electric Cooperative Association|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 13, 2020|
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Support Touchstone Energy’s print, image and film programs.
• Provide assistance with Touchstone Energy’s advertising portfolio.
• Gain a broad understanding of teamwork at a national brand.
• Gain experience in creating campaigns and further develop video and design skills.
• Learn how to manage a project from start to finish.
• Fine-tune computer and design skills as it relates to Adobe Creative Cloud, video production and advertising.
• Responsibilities include: Graphic production, Video and image editing
• Ability to create assorted media elements for web, print and social.
• 60% Assist design team in video editing, marketing collateral
• 30% Administrative Duties such as responding to emails, phone calls and member requests. Examples include:media uploads, text corrections, file linking and navigation updates.
• 10% project support and quality control. Examples include: creating video call sheets, collecting photo releases, reviewing websites.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graphic design
• Web design
• Video production
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Mandatory Start Date: May 18th
Available May 18 – August 7th
Must be able to provide to letters of recommendations should you be chosen for the internship program
Pay rate $18.50
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!