|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 8, 2019|
Golin is seeking a Digital Analytics & Insights Intern to join our Chicago office. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone who loves to solve problems, make strategic recommendations, and consult on digital campaigns to join Golin and have an immediate impact. Our paid, full-time internship runs from January through June and is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. Leave your practice work in the classroom. Around here, we put the theory into action. You’ll work to complete real assignments and collaborate with our award-winning account teams who rep international brands, while getting a taste of our unique G4 model and scoring some real-world experience.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable. Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Analytics is embedded in every client team, conducting research that impacts campaign planning, tracking events in real time, providing ideas around creative insights (what makes a picture or copy work), and guidance on how to configure budget for paid campaigns. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be analytically curious, and have a passion for understanding what makes a brand and its audience tick on digital channels. This is an awesome opportunity for anyone who loves to solve problems, make strategic recommendations, and consult on digital campaigns to join Golin and have an immediate impact. Don’t have the technical skills? We can teach you. This role isn’t about knowing the back end setup of Facebook or having your Google Analytics Certification (though it’s awesome if you do!). It’s about connecting the dots between something you saw in Twitter Analytics, a social listening finding from Instagram, and a trend from your favorite brand on social – and applying this to a strategic recommendation for Golin clients. From there, you have to sell it. In a lot of ways, the internal Golin team is both your ally and your client. You have to make them believe in the recommendations that you are making. This can take the form of a quick, but well-informed email, a meeting in the hallway, or a formal presentation deck with cool visualizations which help you tell your story. That’s why our ideal candidate not only has an interest in how social media campaigns tick, but at the core, is a great marketer and communicator.
What are you waiting for? Our internship begins Monday, January 6, 2020 and concludes Friday, June 5, 2020. Check out the requirements below and apply today.
As a Digital Analytics and Insights Intern, you will:
• Each day will be dynamic and full of strategic decisions, constantly changing priorities and creative discovery. You will be accountable to:
• Serve as a creative, analytical mind on the team to provide strategic recommendations for developing and improving digital and social media campaigns
• Uncover insights using a range of digital analytics techniques, such as social listening, to help support business objectives, advance storytelling, and drive engagement
• Demonstrate an understanding and ability to quickly learn social/ digital strategy, analytics, and tools
• Understand social channels and identify emerging opportunities for a diverse client set
To qualify, you must possess 50% of this list:
• Coursework in some form of marketing analysis, journalism, PR, mathematics, statistics and/or social science is preferred
• Basic understanding of principles of communications and digital marketing
• Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time-management
• Experience working with or interest in data visualization tools and creative ways to display information
• Keen eye for data trends and the ability to investigate and articulate factors that may account for these trends
• Show enthusiasm, passion and curiosity about digital and social analytics
• Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
• Be highly motivated and eager to learn
• You must be a college graduate and have your Bachelor’s Degree by January 2020
• You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM starting on January 6th
Click here for the full job-description and instructions on how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!