|Location||Middleton, WI (on a bus line)|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||August 7, 2019|
The Digital Marketing Intern drive online brand presence and consumer engagement by aiding in the management of social media channels, influencers, digital campaigns and website content. This position will support the Home and Personal Care Appliances division (Remington, George Foreman, Black+Decker, Russell Hobbs).
This position is requesting full-time hours during the summer (40 hours per week) and part-time hours during the school year.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor HPC and competitor online social media presence
• Help coordinate and schedule social media across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts
• Help coordinate and execute e-mail campaigns, giveaways and influencer partnerships
• Maintain online photography process and content via asset management systems
• Assist in management of vendor invoicing and tracking
• Measure campaign effectiveness through web analytics
• Provide assistance with all online marketing initiatives, including pre and post production coordination of content creation for assets across digital marketing channels
Education and Experience:
• Currently pursuing degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
• Passion for staying up to date on current and emerging digital marketing trends.
• Understanding of social media as marketing platform.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!