|Employer||Ardisam Outdoor Products|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 30, 2020|
We share our passion for the seasonal activities of the outdoor rural lifestyle through our home-grown expertise in the products and tools we design, manufacture, and sell. Through the values of resourcefulness, hard-work, and respect we develop long-term personal relationships and strategic business partnerships throughout the global community.
Ardisam Outdoor Products is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to assist in the development and execution of our marketing and campaign efforts. Responsible for leading client communication, strategy, campaign evolution and reporting, we are seeking an extremely driven, quick-learning, and detail-oriented individual.
• Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
• Identifying and selecting the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
• Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites.
• Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
• Performing keyword research and writing ad copy.
• Communicate with the client on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
• Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
• At least 1 year of eCommerce marketing/sales experience is preferred, or similar college experience.
• AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP experience highly valued.
• Familiar with industry language (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
• Thrives in an autonomous working environment.
• Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently.
• Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying.
• Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective.
• Comfortable with client-facing work; good communication skills.
• Analytical – able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
• Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
• Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
Click here to learn how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!