|Employer||WPS Health Solutions|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 13, 2019|
Role Summary: Responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Strategist with strategic brand and business objectives. Contribute to the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the specific business unit. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Support the Digital Marketing Specialist in creating, executing and coordinating marketing plans using necessary tools (website, email, social media, and blogs).
- Develop content strategies to support sales initiatives.
- Research products, services and current tactics to identify new opportunities.
- Create web analytics reports to support specific business units.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Lead digital marketing kick-off meetings and work with peers to ensure positive outcomes.
- Manage requests from sales and other departments for refresh, redesign or development of marketing collateral, applications or forms.
- Review and proof marketing materials.
This role could be a good fit if you:
- Are a self-motivated individual.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges.
- Have strong attention to detail and high standards of quality work.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple priorities/projects under extreme timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently under general instructions.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Are passionate for digital marketing and identifying new opportunities within the industry.
- Are able to create and develop a strong content strategy.
You’ll benefit from this experience by:
- Learning what it is like to work in a corporate environment.
- Working in an environment that serves our Nation’s military, veterans, Guard and Reserves along with their families.
You need to have:
- Currently pursuing a degree in higher education or recent graduate of higher education, with degrees such as Marketing, Communications, or related field.
We also prefer:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords & Google Data Studio.
- Understanding of how to monitor and respond to customers on social media platforms.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!