|Employer||Nexstar - WHBF|
|Location||Rock Island, IL|
|Apply by||July 20, 2018|
|Posted on||May 16, 2018|
Do the words Geo-Targeting, Contextual Targeting, Keyword Target make the hair on the back of your neck stand up? Can you make “creeping and stalking” sound sexy? Are you fluent in translating Geek Speak? If so, WE WANT YOU!
WHBF/KGCW/OurQuadCIties.comin beautiful Quad Cities is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic geek-speak translator to become our next Digital Media Manager. Our ideal candidate will inspire our team to learn and sell new products, look at budgets as a starting line and provide our clients with outstanding customer service and superior results.
Welcome to the Quad Cities — A cool, creative, connected, and prosperous bi-state community on the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. Encompassing six counties in Illinois and Iowa, the Quad Cities offers something for everyone. Whether you are fresh out of college, a young professional on the career path, raising a family, or enjoying your retirement, you’ll find the Quad Cities is a great place to live, work, and have fun.
We’re not the only ones who think this is a great place to be. Check out how we rank:
- Top 10 U.S. Cities with the Shortest Commute to Work
- No. 1 Minor League Market in the Nation
- America’s Best Winter Festivals to Blast Away the Winter Blahs
- 10 Happiest Cities in Illinois
- 10 Happiest Cities in Iowa
- Top Cities Nationwide in Supporting LGBT Residents
- Top Five Award of Excellence in the Metal Fabrication Industry
- Best Overall Business Retention & Attraction Program (Professional Developers of Iowa)
- Award for Excellence and Cross-Border Collaboration (Expansion Solutions Magazine)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in Digital Media and new product revenue.
- Drives new business development.
- Manages inventory and revenue forecasting.
- Manages recruitment and development of talented sales professionals.
- Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures.
- Manages Accounts Receivable for Digital Media advertising.
- Calls on accounts with Account Executives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.