|Location||New York City, NY|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2020|
In the beginning, there was one Ogilvy, the company founded by David Ogilvy in 1948. Today, there is again one Ogilvy—in 83 countries and 132 offices. We are one doorway to a vast creative network whose mission is to make brands matter in a complex, noisy, hyper-connected world. Digital stands front and center in this mission—come join the award-winning team that makes these ideas come to life.
The Digital Production team at Ogilvy is seeking an outstanding communicator, collaborator, organizer and team player who loves staying busy, helping people and juggling a variety of tasks. The Digital Production intern will take direction from a senior resource to lead the development, production and delivery of digital campaigns, which include creating social assets, digital display units, emails and landing pages. He or she will be responsible for cultivating positive working relationships with project teams comprised of different departments, helping team members overcome obstacles in their work, and keeping everyone up-to-date with what’s happening and what’s upcoming. We are looking for someone who is available to work full-time for an engagement of 10 weeks minimum this summer.
• Represent Digital Production as an executor of best practices and process in the area of digital making
• Learn to manage simple digital campaigns from inception through launch, eventually working with a fair degree of independence; may also support senior producers on more complex engagements
• Author and maintain detailed project plans, project briefs and cost estimates with defined parameters and input from team members as needed
• Manage project teams by keeping them apprised of project priorities, next steps and schedule, keeping teams on task and coordinating reviews
• Set team communication and organization paradigms at project outset: Create O365 group, team OneDrive directory structure and Slack channels, and enforce team adoption and usage
• Facilitate collaboration and effective workflow between project team members
• Manage cross-functional task completion per schedules/project plans via regular hotsheets and team standups
• Summarize and report project status, issues and resolutions on a weekly basis to Account and project team; escalate larger project issues and risks to senior producer as needed for resolution
• Thoroughly understand pre-defined specifications and requirements for deliverables, and ensure that all deliverables are complete, error-free and reflect the agency’s highest quality prior to final delivery
• Bachelor’s Degree or will complete 3rd year of a 4-year undergraduate program prior to start of internship
• Ability to work full time (40hrs/wk)
• A great work ethic, positive attitude and team player
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal. Able to explain and present ideas to a broader team.
• Self-starter with can-do attitude, proactive problem-solving, detail-oriented, self-organizing and skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project or similar (Smartsheet a plus); Keynote and Photoshop are a plus
• Knowledge of tools and channels in the digital communications landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• Passion and a general affinity for discovering and learning new and emerging technologies; familiarity with mobile technology and devices
• Prior experience or internship at advertising agency or startup is helpful
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!