|Employer||Chazen Museum of Art|
|Apply by||November 2, 2018|
|Posted on||October 2, 2018|
• Report and write short items for various museum outlets (print, web, social).
• Copyedit and proofread a variety of content according to house style (Chicago and AP).
• Distribute materials (publications, other assets) on campus.
• Research target audiences and media outlets for museum content.
• Gather and traffic assets for print.
• Adhere to and enforce publication deadlines.
• Take a lead role in planning, writing, and curating content for assigned campaigns, following museum’s overall social media strategy.
• Create or source photos, content, and videos for social media posts as needed.
• Assist with monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on audience engagement and related metrics across social media outlets.
Skills and Requirements:
• Excellent reporting, writing and copy-editing skills. Impeccable grammar and usage skills.
• Knowledge of social media and website analytics tools (Insight, Hootsuite).
• Creative thinking and a sense of humor.
• Organized, creative, efficient, and able to work under multiple deadlines.
• General office and computer (Mac OS) skills are required.
• Ability to work independently with guidance.
• Writing samples required.
Send your cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to Kirstin Pires at firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Application for Editorial Assistant’ in the subject line.
No Specified Deadline – Apply ASAP!