|Apply by||March 12, 2018|
|Posted on||February 14, 2018|
The intern will be responsible for supporting the Home & Personal Care Division and the Global Batteries & Lights Division Intranet sites. This includes: researching and creating ideas, collaborating and communicating with cross-functional groups. The intern will also monitor and maintain the content. This is a 12-month internship in Middleton, WI and is easy to get to by bus route.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the IT group to build intranet sites for HPC and GBL divisions.
- Manage research & development processes for the websites through leading focus groups, surveys, and one-on-one meetings.
- Develop all pre-launch and launch promotional materials for intranet sites.
- Create and oversee intranet sites design, layout and construction.
- Build divisional internal communications and training tools.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally to meet the needs of the employees.
- Write news communications for various product launches, press placements, etc.
- Assist with Human Resources project work and data entry as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be creative
- Adobe creative experience is a plus
- Must possess interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of people.
- Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups; individuals & organizations.
- Contribute conceptual designs for sites and promotions
- MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint skills.
Education and Experience Profile:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a college or university for Communications, Human Resources, Public Relations or related field.
- SharePoint experience is a plus.
Visit their website to apply. No deadline specified, apply ASAP.