|Employer||Nexstar Media Group|
|Location||Rock Island, IL|
|Apply by||July 3, 2020|
|Posted on||May 6, 2020|
The Executive Producer supervises news content across all media platforms and line produces at least one hour of a live newscast.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for evaluating stories; organizing them into a cohesive sequence within a newscast or digital content for the web
• Define strategic direction for content coverage to meet business and financial objectives
• Manage news room, contribute to the editorial process and make solid decisions in breaking news situations
• Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices
• Responsible for successful marketing of projects and adherence to budget
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/film or the equivalent
• At least 5 years’ experience in television or radio broadcast/production
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
• Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations
• Utilize state-of-the-art television technology
Click here to apply online. Search for ‘Executive Producer’ in Rock Island, IL.
Application Deadline—July 3, 2020.