|Apply by||Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 6, 2019|
The Meetings and Events Intern will assist in the planning and execution of meetings, training’s, and events. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for a marketing, business, or hospitality, undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in event planning and project management to inspire, educate, and provide awareness to the commercial team. There this effort of contributing to the on-going efforts to increase awareness and utilization of Cologuard by healthcare providers and patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate effective on-site and off-site events, including event research, planning, execution and evaluation
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders (sales leadership, marketing, and compliance), cross-functional teams, and external vendors to support the logistics and coordination of effective large-scale meetings
• Support onsite and off-site commercial training events
• Maintain oversight of logistics resources, such as representative credentialing and field visit planning
• Support policies and procedures (travel/expense policy, new hire training, etc) to ensure consistent execution
• Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork
• Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures
• Regular and reliable attendance
• May be required to lift up to 25lbs on an infrequent basis up to 30% of the time
• Enrollment towards Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Hospitality or other related business fields in junior or senior standing
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
• Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation
• 3.5 GPA or higher
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!