|Employer||UW-Madison, Center for the First-Year Experience|
|Apply by||December 21, 2018|
|Posted on||November 15, 2018|
UW-Madison’s Center for the First-Year Experience (CFYE) is hiring an undergraduate student to work as the graphic design intern. This position requires approximately 10-15 hours per week, about half of which must take place during normal business hours; we are flexible about which days though and will work with your schedule.
The student intern will possess advanced graphic design skills, and the ability to work on ongoing tasks with minimal supervision. We are willing to work with students to have this position fulfill internship credit within their school or college. Responsibilities include: print design, digital design, photography, and assisting with other projects on an as-needed basis.
• Full-time student status at UW-Madison
• Strong graphic design skills
• Ability to work independently, with attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, PhotoShop, and InDesign.
• Comfortable with photography and photo editing
• Ability to work during the summer is preferred, but not required
• $12.50 per hour
• 10-15 hours per week
How to Apply: Please submit the following to Katie Cummings, Coordinator of Communications, at email@example.com: email explaining why you would be a good fit (this takes the place of a cover letter), resume, and two to three samples (or a link) to your previous design work.
Application Deadline—December 21, 2018.