|Employer||Madison Mallards Baseball Club|
|Contact information||Murphy Shannon email@example.com|
|Apply by||April 1, 2018|
|Posted on||March 12, 2018|
The Madison Mallards are seeking an individual to operate the team’s full color outfield video board for all 36 home games this summer and produce digital media for the team.
The Graphic Design/Video board intern will serve under the close supervision of the Digital Marketing and Design Manager Macy Nguyen. This individual will assist the Director of Marketing to ensure that all sponsorship and advertising contracts are fulfilled. They will also assist the PR Intern on editing photos for the team’s website.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Become an expert with our video board software – ClickEffects
– Create images with sponsor logos to be shown on the video board throughout the game
– Create player cards for all home and visiting players
– Coordinate with PA Announcer on timing and execution of in-game requirements and game-day script
– Assist with various graphic design projects as needed
– Assist the PR Intern in creating graphics MallardsBaseball.com
– Assist the Video Production and Webcast Intern in producing video content for use on the video board
– Creating motion graphics/animations if you have the skills
– Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a must
– Experience in Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere Pro a huge plus
– Must be a creative thinker and do well in a fast-paced environment
– Must have an extensive knowledge of the flow of a baseball game
– Ability to problem solve on the fly
– Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
– Laptop and Photoshop not provided
– Video board software provided
Each team plays 36 home games from late May through August. Internships run from mid-May through the completion of the season, near the end of August. All Interns must receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement. All Interns will receive a housing & travel stipend for this internship.
To apply, click on the link, here.