|Apply by||April 20, 2018|
|Posted on||April 12, 2018|
APCO Worldwide, Inc. is looking for a forward-thinking and enthusiastic intern for the spring of 2018. If you are looking for a unique and challenging internship experience, look no further! APCO’s internship program will give you the hands on experience you desire. Our interns are treated as an extension of the APCO family – working with staff at all levels, participating in client work, pitching ideas, and collaborating with fellow interns and staff–giving interns a true taste of what it’s like to be a PR professional. At APCO, an internship isn’t just about working hard, you’ll have a well-rounded experience that includes social events for networking, intern outings for team building, mentorship, informational seminars and lunch discussions with senior staff.
Interns are ready to play a key role on APCO Worldwide’s client service teams on a full-time basis. They contribute to a broad range of project work in areas that may range from crisis communications and corporate responsibility to health care and technology.
• Assist in the development of client proposals
• Conduct media relations
• Monitor issues or news
• Research topics and issues and analyze findings
• Write, edit and proofread client deliverables
• Identify and compile lists of media contacts
• Conduct office administration tasks
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A recent graduate or; currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student available for a full-time internship;
• The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and attentive to detail;
• Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills and experience successfully balancing multiple tasks;
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Application deadline is April 20, 2018. Candidates will begin work in early May.
Click here to apply.