|Location||New York City, NY | Charlotte, NC|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2020|
Taylor is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Interns to gain hands-on experience across all aspects of the agency business while providing invaluable assistance to our account teams.
You are open minded, ready to learn, and motivated to start your career in the PR, social, and digital marketing industry. For you, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword or challenge, but rather an opportunity and school of thought you use to embrace creativity and collaboration in all that you do.
This is a paid, full-time internship for the summer (approximately June – August, but exact dates are flexible.)
Day-to-day responsibilities and learning opportunities will include:
• Research and preparation of reports on client business information, industry trends, media coverage, and competitive set.
• Learning and understanding the agency business model, structure, and offerings
• Research and drafting of press materials such as media lists, fact sheets, pitch notes, and message points
• Conducting basic media outreach
• Writing, coordinating, and distributing press materials, press kits, fact sheets, and mailings
• Participating in program ideation and planning
• Assisting with tactical elements of program activation such as scheduling, status reports, travel coordination, mailings, etc. (May attend events and assist with on-site event coordination, as needed.)
• Community management across all relevant digital platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Daily, weekly, and monthly cross-channel monitoring and reporting, learning basic KPI’s across channels
• Team meeting coordination including scheduling, agendas, materials preparation, note taking, etc.
• May assist with client billing and/or program budget/expense reconciliation, as needed
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
• College senior or recent graduate
• Prior internship in PR and/or Digital/Social agencies
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail, organization, multitasking, and time-management
• Writes, presents, and communicates in an articulate and persuasive manner, across a variety of platforms, including social media
• Team player who enjoys working with and helping others in a collaborative environment
• Curious and open to others’ ideas and viewpoints with a willingness to learn and take constructive feedback
• A good problem solver who seeks to make improvements and learns from mistakes
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!