|Employer||The Digital Ring|
|Apply by||Dec. 17, 2017|
|Posted on||December 6, 2017|
Deadline not specified.
Why this job doesn’t suck
We get that you need a job before you get five years of experience. With this position, you’ll get hands on experience with some awesome clients and learn loads along the way. Added bonus? Tons of room for growth.
You’re right for this job if…
You have the passion and drive to learn everything there is to know about digital marketing. It also helps if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with some experience or knowledge in the field.
- A strong work ethic and an appreciation for the start-up lifestyle.
- The ability to learn new things quickly and take ownership of their work.
- Creativity and a good sense of humor.
- A personality that will mesh with the existing Crew…candidates with a sense of entitlement need not apply.
“Tell me more about this job,” you say.
Here at TDR, we have a lot to get done in a short amount of time. Your job will be to act as the cog in a very important machine to make sure it all gets done. You will support a Digital Strategist with day-to-day work for their clients as well as work on extra projects here and there. (Anything from searching online for a pickle suit to volunteering for photo shoots.) Most importantly, you’ll never get bored and have plenty of room to grow once you conquer your world.