|Contact information||Emily Lund, email@example.com|
|Apply by||January 31, 2020|
|Posted on||December 11, 2019|
LocknCharge is a fast-growing international company looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer who will join our growing marketing team in executing an aggressive marketing strategy and support our sales channel. This position will own projects and tasks which will require the candidate to be extremely driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates who are fast learners, have strong organizational skills and can quickly adapt to changing priorities will be preferred. This position will offer excellent exposure to a wide variety of marketing skills. This position will be part-time, based in our Madison, WI office.
Example projects and responsibilities may include:
• Marketing Content: develop and edit compelling marketing assets in a variety of formats – print, digital, video. Sample projects include: collateral sheets, direct mail, digital and print advertising, case studies. This includes the responsibility to develop and/or edit assets from scratch using programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Digital Content: Update website content (imagery, PDF assets, video & copy) for our websites and our partners websites. Create social graphics for all LocknCharge platforms.
• Given the fast-growing nature of LocknCharge, other marketing duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of design experience.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite tools – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Copywriting skills
• WordPress and/or Web Design
• Video editing
• Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline-January 31, 2020