|Employer||CUNA Mutual Group|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 5, 2019|
We are seeking a motivated college student who is passionate about brand, has a way with words and thrives in a fast-paced creative environment. The Marketing Communications Intern will plan, implement, and track results for a variety of marketing communications programs across multiple channels.
The Marketing Communications internship is part-time (15-20 hours/week).
The ideal candidate will have familiarity planning and executing multi-touch campaigns, previous experience using content management and marketing automation systems, is a self-starter and loves working in a collaborative, energetic team environment.
• Develop promotional and communications plans for a wide variety of projects including lead gen/sales campaigns, public relations, e-newsletters, brand and collateral, event promotions and digital communications.
• Work individually or with a team to identify and evaluate marketing opportunities based on a set of provided objectives.
• Writing content for both print and web mediums as well as review and edit marketing publications to ensure accuracy.
• Collaborate with a team of Graphic Designers to create and execute marketing projects.
• Provide estimates of costs for projects and recommend the most economical and efficient methods of production.
• Ensure that the company’s corporate branding is executed as appropriate in all communications.
• Analyze campaign analytics and report out.
• The above statement of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties will be assigned as needed.
The ideal candidate is pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field. Specifically, we are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including editing and proofing abilities
• Ability to actively manage and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously while expecting constant change
• High level of organization and keen attention to detail
• Willingness to take initiative and work independently, but also function as part of a dynamic team
• Inquisitive nature; problem solving skills
• Experience with CRM systems and/or marketing automation platforms
• Web page editing experience using a content management system
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products: including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!