|Employer||Executive Director, Inc.|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 12, 2020|
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association (HOPA)
REPORTS TO: Director of Communications
DIRECT REPORTS: None
STATUS: Exempt (Minimum 37.5 hours/week)
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Marketing and Communications Manager implements program specific and project specific marketing plans and delivers innovative communications strategies to generate program attendance, entice new members, and educate stakeholders about the association and its activities and position the organization as the leading membership association in the field.
– Assist in the development of integrated marketing plans and innovative communications strategies aimed at meeting audience generation for educational offerings, membership recruitment and more. Manage the cross-team implementation of these strategies and plans
– Manage the production of promotional materials including, but not limited to, direct mail collateral, digital and social media ads and organic posts, print ads, direct correspondence, broadcast emails, and other support materials in corresponding marketing plans
– Manage the production of promotional components of collateral materials related to educational activities such as the preliminary program, final program, syllabi, etc.
– In concert with the Director, assist with the production of desired media relations tools such as press releases, press kits, media spokespeople training, etc.
– Generate, analyze and maintain necessary tracking reports aimed at outcome measurements to monitor success of communication activities, regularly reporting back to respective departments
– Source and manage marketing exchanges and field mailing list rental requests
– Monitor marketing and promotional activity spend to ensure projects stay within budget
– Monitor project/program status and progress, working with the Director of Communications to adjust plan and tactics accordingly in order to be responsive to changing needs, ensure accurate messaging, and aid various society departments in meeting their membership/attendance goals
– Stay updated on new marketing and communications technologies, best practices, and industry trends to identify innovative strategies and solutions that will drive growth in quality lead generation (i.e. new members, meeting attendees, and/or virtual community users)
– Serve as staff liaison to appropriate committees, schedule teleconferences, oversee the development and distribution of committee materials and tracking of action items
– Provide support to executive staff as needed
– Other duties as assigned
– Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or like field preferred
– Experience – At least five years of relevant experience
– Qualifications – Ability to work independently and with teams both internally and with volunteer leaders. Must meet deadlines, have strong organizational and writing skills and quantitative analysis abilities with experience developing data driven reports. Must have a good knowledge and understanding of social media and online community platforms and how they can be utilized to further the organization’s mission and message. Ability to use creativity while maintaining excellent communication skills in all forms.
Travel of up to 2 weeks per year
Some evening and weekend work as needed
Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds
To apply, please visit: www.jobsthathelp.com/job/executive-director-inc-milwaukee-wi-marketing-and-communications-manager-hopa