|Employer||La Causa, Inc.|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified-Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||August 7, 2019|
Responsible for planning, implementation, and evaluation of all marketing activities for La Causa, Inc. and general support, as needed, for Community Affairs and Fund Development department. To find out more about La Causa, Inc. check out their website!
Primary Duties: Legend: E = Essential / NE = Non-Essential / N/A = Not Applicable
1. Facilitate all aspects of marketing, communications, and fund development support for agency including, but not limited to; social media, agency website, implementing advertising campaigns, layout and design of print, brochures, annual report, branding, media planning, photography, etc. E
2. Collaborate with applicable stakeholders to execute the organization’s marketing and promotional campaigns and to ensure branding content needs. E
3. Support the on-going updating and maintenance of a comprehensive database to support fund raising activities of the organization and expand the use of the fund development software and data. E
4. Recruit, coordinate, and work with volunteers; including staff. E
5. Assist with the coordination of and participate in events and special projects to include, but not limited to: coordinate and/or complete media kits and mailings, respond to donors, supporters, volunteers, and the public, coordinate materials and volunteers, maintain tickler list and update and maintain contact lists and tracking systems, etc. E
6. Act as a representative of the organization as directed by the Director of Community Affairs and Fund Development to include, but not limited to: tours and community events, etc. E
7. Provide back up for departmental staff, as needed. E
8. Prepare, complete, and submit required items by due dates and required timelines. E
9. Follow legal, organizational, and contractual requirements, laws and policies. E
10. Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration, and cooperation with all stakeholders (i.e., community, funders, staff, board of directors, etc.). NE
11. Implement and/or practice the duties and responsibilities of a mandated reporter of suspected child abuse under current policies and procedures, as required. E
12. Attend all meetings and professional development activities and perform presentations, as directed. NE
13. Perform other duties as assigned. NE
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job. The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, reach, stoop, bend, and walk. Employee is frequently required to see, talk, or hear. Finger dexterity is also required. Infrequent lifting including heavy files and computers will be encountered.
Working Conditions: Work is generally performed in office and meeting environments, including frequent travel. Local travel required; some state-wide travel as needed. Flexible hours required; as dictated by program needs.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
1. Bachelor Degree from an accredited college/university in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field from an accredited college/university.
2. Three (3) years of experience in marketing, communications, fundraising and/or fund development in the not-for-profit field required.
3. Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (In Design), Microsoft Office, web-based content management and software and social media.
4. Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills.
5. Strong cultural competency and interpersonal relationship skills.
6. Strong communication skills, written and verbal, appropriate to target audiences across multiple functional areas, categories, levels, and economic backgrounds; both in a team and individual environment.
7. Excellent critical thinking; able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
8. Highly developed organizational skills and able to manage multiple priorities.
9. Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends depending on program needs.
10. Transportation, valid Wisconsin Driver’s license, state minimum auto insurance, and must meet La Causa, Inc. driving standards.
11. Must successfully complete and pass all background checks.
Base Wage: $17.22 Per Hour
Click here to apply.
Deadline not specified-Apply ASAP!