|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 11, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our team as Marketing & Customer Experience Intern located in the Madison, WI area.
High level of responsibilities include:
• Assist marketing team with marketing collateral, advertising and content creation
• Collaborate with the marketing team on ideas to improve the customer experience
• Ride-along with members of the ABS sales force to observe/assess dairy producer needs
• Conduct on-farm and/or digital market research surveys with producers that includes data study analysis
• Support the marketing team with on-site customer events
• Currently enrolled in junior or senior year of an undergraduate or graduate degree in agriculture, sales, marketing, communications or related field.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale
• Eligible to work full time for 12 consecutive weeks during 2019 summer
• Outgoing personality / excellent communication – verbal & written / people skills
• Full understanding of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of InDesign/Photoshop or equivalent design software is preferred
• Knowledge of the dairy and/or beef industry as it relates to genetics is a plus
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, adjust priorities, manage time, and meet deadlines
• Complete online application and include the following:
• Resume & cover letter
• Unofficial college transcript
• One letter of academic or professional recommendation
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!