|Employer||Capital City Theatre|
|Contact information||Andrew Abrams - email@example.com|
|Apply by||October 4, 2019|
|Posted on||October 1, 2019|
Capturing the imagination of audiences in the Madison area, Capital City Theatre is Madison’s profession regional musical theatre company that brings Broadway and community talent together, through its unforgettable performances and distinguished Conservatory training. The Conservatory, which is over half of what CCT does, bridges that gap between high school college and beyond by offering summer musical theatre intensives, yearly classes, and a conservatory production that is approached like a professional show.
• Consult with Marketing Coordinator for any general help he/she needs
• Do all the social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Maintain a constant and regular presence on all social media
• Assist Marketing Coordinator with Marketing strategies to increase visibility in the community
• Help to create partnerships with other organizations in town for either artistic gain, co-marketing, or to provide materials and goods
• Work with Graphic Designer to integrate designs into website updates and announcements
• Assist in regular website updates
• Help to create and maintain a CCT Blog
• Assist in the creation of a new CCT podcast
• Forward donation and class purchase notifications from the website
• Help to prepare the necessary materials for Board and Advisory Council meetings
• Familiarity with Excel, Word, Dropbox and Google Docs
• Good working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Good people skills
• Good organizational skills
• Some knowledge of theater is helpful but not required.
Apply through Handshake or send your cover letter and resume to Patrick Barlow, board president, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this is an unpaid opportunity.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!