|Location||De Pere, WI|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||May 19, 2020|
Festival Foods is a fast-growing, privately owned, Wisconsin based retail Grocer. The PT Marketing Coordinator will support marketing, communication, and advertising for Festival Foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicates with guests via online correspondences
• Assists and partners with leadership team for all markets regarding ad schedules
• Helps to communicate with Buyer/Director team regarding upcoming promotional activities
• Responsible for ensuring all printed ad material is correct prior to publication
• Assist Marketing/Communications teams on an as needed basis
• Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional absences
• Assist with digital ad organization
• Lead ad proofing meetings as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong attention to detail is required
• Ability to multitask and quickly react to changing responsibilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Proficient in Excel and MS Office
• Problem solving / critical thinking
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described below is representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity.
• The position requires frequent bending at or below waist level, kneeling and reaching above shoulder level
• The position requires the employee to lift up to 5 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Sitting/Standing at a desk or computer 75% of the time.
The PT Marketing Coordinator is a part time hourly opportunity scheduled for 20-28 hours/week.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!