|Contact information||Emily Lund, email@example.com|
|Apply by||January 31, 2020|
|Posted on||December 11, 2019|
LocknCharge is a fast-growing international company looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator who will join our growing marketing team in executing an aggressive marketing strategy and support our sales channel. This position will own projects and tasks which will require the candidate to be extremely driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates who are fast learners, have strong organizational skills and can quickly adapt to changing priorities will be preferred. This position will offer excellent exposure to a wide variety of marketing skills.
Example projects and responsibilities may include:
• Marketing Campaigns: Assist in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns targeting prospects & customers by leveraging e-mail marketing, direct mail and digital marketing tools. Example projects could include: campaign asset creation/editing, sourcing and gathering pricing of assets, sourcing promotional items, targeting list creation.
• Channel Marketing Support: assure our partners’ website content is up to date, assist in the execution and reporting of channel marketing initiatives, facilitate product setup at partners, facilitate advertising and event requests.
• Event Support: assist in the execution of an aggressive marketing event strategy throughout the US by coordinating trade show shipping and other logistics.
• Given the fast-growing nature of LocknCharge, other marketing duties as assigned.
• Associate or bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional experience
• Minimum of 2 years of marketing or similar experience.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to travel up to 10%
• Experience Adobe Creative Suite tools – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Marketing Automation experience (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline-January 31, 2020