|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||October 31, 2019|
• Provide administrative support and assistance to Marketing and Development Manager and Executive Director to a carry out organizational marketing and resource development goals and objectives.
• Coordinate marketing and resource development activities that promote Life Navigators mission of improving the quality of life for individuals with developmental and related disabilities, their families and the community. Specific activities will include: Donor database coordination, implement social media strategies in coordination with vendor, coordinate acknowledgment activities, assist with volunteer coordination, develop and provide reports for Development Manager and Executive Director
• Assist Life Navigators in marketing service programs to the community. Specific activities will include: issue press releases, maintain organizational website, carry out activities as identified in the organizational marketing plan, work with external vendors including Social Media vendor
• Provide donor relation support to Development Manager including updates to donor records, acknowledgment activities and running of reports. Maintain records on prospects and donors and other related information using Life Navigators donor software program and prepare required reporting and documentation for internal and external sources.
• Participate in Life Navigators board committees dedicated to marketing and resource development activities.
• Provide regular and meaningful volunteer and donor recognition opportunities and work to enhance donor cultivation activities.
• Coordinates all aspects of executing signature special events including Challenger Event, Inspiration Hours, Charity of the Month partnerships, donor cultivation events, corporate and volunteer events. Specific activities include: secure in-kind donations for events and auctions, development and delivery of event communications, assist with the development and distribution of promotional materials, engage, recruit and manage relationships with community volunteers, coordinate event logistics, research and cultivate new and existing donors for special event support, work with the Development Committee to assess the outcomes of events, provide on-site coordination during events, other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field.
• One-year paid experience in marketing, special events or resource development. 3. Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate key information clearly and in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, plan and work as a team.
• A strong passion for the organization’s mission and the ability to articulate the mission of Life Navigators to a variety of audiences. Experience in working with people with disabilities is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and creatively, while also carrying out team responsibilities including working with Board Committees and Life Navigators Management Team.
• Experience interacting with diverse groups including corporate and philanthropic groups, volunteers and customers.
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of donor data systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
• A valid Wisconsin Driver’s license, vehicle, and automobile insurance that meets agency policy.
Click here for the full job-description and apply online.
Application Deadline—November 11, 2019.