|Employer||Babcock Hall Dairy Store - UW Madison|
|Contact information||Kari Backes, email@example.com|
|Apply by||December 21, 2018|
|Posted on||December 4, 2018|
Babcock Dairy Plant and Dairy Store are looking for a motivated, independent and creative marketing intern to join their team. Position to start immediately and work through May 2020.
The job will include the following:
· Updating social media for Babcock Dairy Store;
· Updating the Babcock Dairy store website (new menus and flavors);
· Adding content to the Babcock Dairy Plant website;
· Updating pricing and promotional material in store;
· Weekly updating of Dairy Store menu boards;
· Monthly newsletter;
· Completing other projects to promote the store and plant across campus.
Students from any majors are welcome. Experience in any marketing or communication position preferred. Use of WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and other programs will be required.
Hours: 10 hours per week during semester, 15-20 hours per week during summer (more available).
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline—December 21, 2018.